Conditions of Use
1. All sales are to be viewed applying the points below:
2. All product prices are in €, including Austrian VAT. (10, 13 or 20%) and excluding the applicable shipping costs.
3. You must be at least 18 years old to shop with us.
4. We are a fair trading partner and expect the same from you.
5. Misunderstandings, ambiguities and mistakes shouldn't happen, but they can happen - we will ALWAYS try to solve things with you in the best possible way.
6. Consider the legal situation in your country! All products may only be used within the framework of the laws that apply to you. By accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that you will hold us harmless for any violations on your part. We strictly decline any responsibility for misuse of our products!
7. The relevant laws apply in their currently valid version.
II. Order, withdrawal and prices:
1. You can order from our online shop using simple, easy-to-recognize processes. Of course, you are also welcome in our store in Vienna (Neubaugasse 71/1070 Vienna) at any time.
2. Your order on our web shop is binding. The customer has the option of returning the goods without giving reasons within two weeks of receiving the goods. The period begins at the earliest upon receipt of the goods and these instructions.
To comply with this, it is sufficient to send the return request in text form (letter, email or fax) or to send the goods on time. We reserve the right to choose the most cost-effective shipping method for returns. Therefore, be sure to contact us before returning your item.
We bear the costs for the return for an order value of EUR 150 or more, below which the costs must be borne by the customer.
The return or the return request must be made to:
If the right of return is effectively exercised, the services received by both parties must be returned and, if necessary, any benefits derived (e.g. usage advantages). In case of deterioration of the goods, compensation can be claimed. This does not apply if the deterioration of the goods is solely due to their inspection - as would have been possible in a store.
Furthermore, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation by not using the goods as an owner and by refraining from anything that could impair their value. If you exercise your right of return, the purchase contract will become invalid.
3. Herb packs are generally excluded from being returned. We do not weld these and therefore we cannot guarantee the contents if they are returned. This is unusual but we really ask for your understanding of this regulation. We simply could no longer resell the returned products in good conscience.
4. Your total price results from the sum of the products you ordered, the taxes imposed on them and the packaging and shipping costs - “shipping costs” or “shipping” for short. They will be clearly visible in your shopping cart.
5. We expressly reserve the right to change prices, but that goes without saying. It goes without saying that a price change NEVER affects you during an order and its payment - you always pay exactly the price at which you ordered. However, we reserve the right not to accept orders without giving reasons. If this concerns you, we will of course notify you by email
6. If customs or similar fees are incurred in the course of shipping to the address you provided, these will be at your expense.
7. Unfortunately, we often have customers who provide incomplete address details. We hereby expressly point out that we ALWAYS have to charge for re-shipment. We also reserve the right to charge a flat rate processing fee if customers have items sent to them, return them to us and then want to withdraw from the order. In this case, we unfortunately also have to invoice for the first delivery. We are a small shop and unfortunately we can no longer afford the shipping costs for such zero transactions.
8. It often happens that customers want to withdraw from the purchase after placing an order. This is not a problem at all, but please remember that this always involves work for us and consider whether you are really sure BEFORE ordering. If we need to reverse orders, a credit will always be issued against further purchases. With the request for your understanding!
1. Depending on country spezific the situation, you can pay with us by bank transfer, credit cards, ALTcoins or instant transfer.
2. The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
1. Your shipping cost share will be clearly displayed when you order.
2. We normally deliver on the next working day after receipt of the order, which means, depending on where you live, delivery should not take longer than one to three working days (Austria) or 3-6 working days (EU).
3. We will pack your shipment in a neutral box and ensure that it is not breakable. You never know what a package like this will go through until it arrives.
4. It is important to pay attention to any obvious damage when accepting the delivery and, if necessary, to complain about this to the courier or refuse to accept it. We cannot take back a package you have accepted that has obvious transport damage!
1. All prices in euros, including statutory sales tax, excluding shipping costs. Price changes and errors reserved. The logos and brands of the companies as well as their product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
2. Unless otherwise stated, all product descriptions and photos come directly from the producers, their wholesalers or from Querbeet Vienna! Regardless of who the image is of, it may NOT be stored without our written consent.
3. Due to relevant laws and regulations, we distance ourselves from the content of the links that can be found on our website. We don't take ownership of their content or anything else - we just link to it. The respective operators are responsible for their content!
4. All products may only be used within the framework of the applicable laws!
5. Thank you for your trust!
Querbeet Vienna, version Jan 2019