Ultra Mad Honey - Info Sheet
Mad Honey is a colloquial term for honey made from bees which are exclusively fed on Rhododendron pollen.
It is farmed around the Black Sea in Turkey, which is home to vast Rhododendron forests. The quality of Turkish Mad Honey is higher than the only other farming location, Nepal, so we deal in Turkish mad honey exclusively which has higher and more consistent strength.
Mad Honey is one of the rarest and most expensive honeys in the world, due to the difficulty of harvest and the rarity of rhododendron forests which are large enough to create a honey mono-culture (a honey mono-culture is where there is only one type of flower available for bees to feed from). It has a unique taste, still sweet, but distinctly more bitter than normal honey - and is a rich deep red.
Ultra Mad Honey found the location in Turkey which yielded the (lab-tested) highest strength mad honey, most consistently and made an exclusive deal with the apiary - so we can bring to you the most potent mad honey in the world, again and again.
Try Ultra Mad Honey today - feel the buzz!!!
- The Ultra Mad Honey team
- The Rhododendron flower imparts a unique property to the honey, eating it gets you high!!!
- A standard dose is 25g and leave you feeling pleasantly happy mentally and physically for 2-4 hours.
- Higher doses, 25g-50g, yield a psychedelic experience.
- It is not recommended more than 30g should be consumed in any one sitting, but up to 50g is considered safe.
- The active ingredient in Mad Honey, gryanotoxins, leave a persons system in around 12 hours, and have no lasting effects or toxicity. There are no residual effects and it is easier on the human system than a night drinking.